Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happiness

^My masterpiece 


^Actual Photo

       Alright so this is my remake for Project 2! Since the Boston logo wasn't nearly detailed enough, I decided to go ahead and take more time with this one. I was inspired to do my project on balloons because its around exam time! I mean many exams to study for, projects to do and papers to write! What a happy time! ... So balloons resemble the mood.
     Now with the balloons I made sure to pay extra attention to the actual shape of the balloons, every curve. The strings got some love also, as I made sure those were in there. I played around with the opacity to give the balloons some light as if they were flying into the sky (hence the beautiful blue sky I added in the background, <loving it>). Using the star tool, I crafted the stars onto the balloons but once again made sure there was a light opacity on the stars so you can feel the mood with the balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment