Saturday, March 24, 2012

Drunken Fries Brochure


^ Back


^ Front

     The Drunken Fries brochure, introduced a newer twist to the entire company. For starters, I decided to spell the name of the company from "Drunkin Fries" to "Drunken Fries". To me, Drunken looks better, the more and more I look at it. Two things I wanted to stress with this brochure is that Twitter & Facebook information on the back and the Goals statement, clarifying what the company actually stands for (more than just being an awesome company, providing an awesome service). 
      The layout is pretty simple, with a road at the bottom of the front and back of the brochure, just to show that we're willing to drive miles to help our customers. 
    Finally, what I'm most proud about with this brochure is that I included cut-out business cards, in which customers can give to their friends or just keep a card in their wallets for future reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment